THE MARK is equipped with eleven electrical vehicle charging stations located in basement 1
Tech info / description
The charging stations are ETREL G5 charging station, which offers fast, smart and simple charging of any standard electric vehicle. Each station is equipped with a standard AC charging socket or cable and supports single-phase or three-phase charging with power up to 22kW. The touch interface lets you easily control your charging and instantly switch between charging modes with just the touch of your finger. LED icons clearly show you the current charging status and warn you of any potential problems.
Type of charging spot
• 7-pole IEC 62196-2 Type 2 socket (EU standard)
• Tethered charging cable with IEC 62196-2 Type 2 plug (EU standard) or SAEJ1772 plug (Japan-USA standard)
• AC single- or three-phase charging
• from 3 to 22 kW
• up to 32 A per phase (can be limited)
• 230 V single-phase or 400 V three-phase (+5 %, -3 %)
• Overcurrent, differential (30 mA) and calculated (current measurement, contactor welding, etc.)
To use the charging stations you have to register yourself within the Property Management.